e “Evaluate Team Member Effectiveness” self-assessment.Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:Do you agree with your results?Based on your self-assessment, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses regarding working on a team?Have you ever engaged in social loafing while on a team? Why or why not?How does working effectively on a team give you an advantage in the workplace?How do groups normally develop?How does the effectiveness of the team members influence the group’s development process?
Unformatted Attachment Preview
* 1. Did a fair share of the team’s work.
* 2. Fulfilled responsibilities to the team.
* 3. Completed work in a timely manner.
* 4. Came to team meetings prepared.
* 5. Did work that was complete and accurate.
* 6. Communicated effectively.
* 7. Exchanged information with teammates in a
* 8. Provided encouragement to other team
* 9. Accepted feedback about strengths and
weaknesses from teammates.
* 10. Used teammates’ feedback to improve
* 11. Let other team members help when it was
* 12. Stayed aware of fellow team members’
* 13. Assessed whether the team was making
progress as expected.
* 14. Provided constructive feedback to others on
* 15. Made sure that everyone on the team
understood important information.
* 16. Helped the team to plan and organize its
* 17. Expected the team to succeed.
* 18. Believed that the team should achieve high
* 19. Cared that the team produced high-quality
* 20. Had the skills and abilities that were
necessary to do a good job.
* 21. Had enough knowledge of teammates? jobs to
be able to fill in if necessary.
Contributing to the Team?s Work
Score : 24 pts.
20 – 25 pts.
Feedback: High contribution
Interacting with Teammates
Score : 28 pts.
24 – 30 pts.
Feedback: High level of interaction
Keeping the Team on Track
Score : 23 pts.
20 – 25 pts.
Feedback: Highly skilled at keeping on track
Score : 15 pts.
12 – 15 pts.
Feedback: High quality expectations
Having Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Score : 10 pts.
8 – 10 pts.
Feedback: Highly relevant knowledge and skills
Score : 100 pts.
84 – 105 pts.
Feedback: Highly effective team member
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more