Hi, I just have a final presentation. I posted the word document that is all requests for my presentation. I need you to decide a topic and do the powerpoint (no more than 10 slides) for me. Please ignore the paper work that I will do it by my own. I also posted my electronic book because Students should apply theories associated with the above-categories
(found in the textbook) in their topic analysis. So, firstly according to the elcctronic book and word document, please choose a topic for me. Secondly, please give me a brief description of my presentation that students can have an understanding of my presentations. Thirdly, please do the powerpoint for me, the powerpoint should no more than 10 slides and please write the brief description for every slides in word document that I can know what should I talk about in my presentation.It is really important for me. Please pay more attention to it. Thank you!~(If you can’t read the electronic book please let me know, I will send it to your email because the file is too big.)
Unformatted Attachment Preview
MGMT 5900, Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
Due Week 9
For the final project, students shall research a contemporary issue in ethics, corporate social responsibility
and law, and shall share their research findings with the class. The final project shall consist of a
presentation and corresponding paper, on a topic chosen by the student and approved by the professor.
The final project (presentation and paper) shall consist of 40% of the student?s final course grade.
The topic must fall within one of the following categories we have/will discuss this term:
Ethical Principles in Business
Ethics and the Employee
Ethics and the Environment
The Ethics of Consumer Protection and Marketing
The Business System: Government, Markets and International Trade
Ethics in the Marketplace
Corporate Social Responsibility
Students should apply theories associated with the above-categories (found in the textbook) in their topic
Additionally, each presentation must include an analysis of at least one of the following as it relates to the
Rights and Duties
Justice and Fairness
The action plan for the final project is as follows:
1. By class 7, a final topic shall be determined by the student, and approved by the professor;
2. By class 8, students shall seek approval for power point slides exceeding the ten (10) slide limit;
3. By class 8, students shall submit a one-paragraph abstract describing their topic for presentation
to be shared with the class.
4. No later than twenty-four (24) hours before class 9, students shall submit their presentations by
email to the professor.
5. Class 9 and 10, class presentations.
6. By class 11, reports submitted.
1. Students must meet the requirements of the action plan. Any missed deadline shall result in a
1/3 grade deduction, ex. from a B to a B.
2. The power point presentation should not be longer than 15 minutes.
3. The power point presentation cannot have more than ten (10) slides, unless approved by the
4. The report shall be less than three (10) pages, excluding cover page and reference page. The
report cannot be singe-spaced.
5. The report shall include a reference page with no less than five (5) references.
6. The presentation is worth 50% of the project grade; the paper is worth 50% of the project grade.
Purchase answer to see full
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.