Attached is exam with the requirements. Must have two paragraphs per question. One agreeing and one disagreeing. Citations and references are a must.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
There are 10 questions – Each question has a statement. Your task is to write two responses…one
to agree with the statement and another to disagree with the statement. It’s not “pick one or the
other”. You have to make a separate argument for each side. One paragraph why you would
agree and one paragraph why you would disagree.
Please note: YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CASE FOR BOTH STANCES REGARDLESS OF
YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. Also, you must use concepts from the course/textbook and
related articles to backup your writing, which includes citations and the full reference for each
Please differentiate your two responses in separate paragraphs. One paragraph begins with “I
agree…” and the other with “I disagree…”
1. Proper selection is a substitute for socialization.
2. An organization should follow a promote-from-within policy.
3. Given that the white male is becoming a minority in the workplace, they should be
afforded affirmative action protection.
4. Globalization has led us to the realization that workers a interchangeable between
countries so long as language issues are resolved.
5. Investments in career development do not provide an organization a viable return on its
investment. It simply raises employees’ expectations, and then, if not fulfilled, cause
employees leave. Accordingly, the organization has trained employees for its
6. Job analysis is just another burden placed on organizations through EEO legislation.
7. Employees should not be permitted to see their personnel files. Allowing them to review
the file constrains realistic observations by managers. Accordingly, as long as the
information is not used against an employee, these files should be off limits.
8. Flexible benefits programs are employer inducements to reduce benefits costs. The
average employee has neither the ability nor information to make such important choices.
Employees should suspect such programs.
9. All that is required for successful labor-management relations is common sense, sound
business judgment, and good listening skills.
10. Training organizational members how to be coaches and how to empower employees
should be a major HRM activity in the next decade.
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more