There have 25 questions about Leading Service Excellence In the Hospitality Industry, the questions are in the file.I need it before 8 PM on Feb 22.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Potential Final Exam Questions
1. List and describe 5 ways in which change resistance manifests itself.
2. What are the steps in preparing a GAANT chart, and for what purpose is this
3. List and describe the steps in the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
4. Frequently, when teams are formed one of the exercises is for each member
of the team to complete a personality assessment (DISC, MBTI). What is the
purpose of this?
5. Describe the concept of Servant Leadership and why it is successful in the
Hospitality and Tourism Industries.
6. Explain the concept of the ?5 Whys?.
7. Deming described a process as being either ?stable? or ?unstable?. Describe
each of these as defined by Deming.
8. Explain WIFM and how it must be used in a change exercise.
9. Each Six Sigma project needs a Sponsor. List and describe the attributes a
project sponsor must have.
10. Describe a Force Field Analysis and for what purpose it is prepared and used.
11. What is the difference between Six Sigma and LEAN? In addition to defining
the difference, describe the project circumstances when LEAN may be a more
12. Describe the four Service Characteristics of the service industry and how
each of these impacts the service process.
13. Explain CTQ and how these are used in a Six Sigma Project.
14. Describe why baseline information for CTQ measurements is important.
15. Describe why Six Sigma is a more powerful and successful process than many
other quality improvement methodologies.
16. Explain what root cause analysis attempts to do and why it is so important to
the success of a project.
17. Why is data presented graphically in a Six Sigma project?
18. Explain the concept of NVA and why it is important to understand.
Page 1 of 2
Potential Final Exam Questions
19. What is the definition of quality in the Six Sigma environment?
20. Explain what ?variability? means in the context of Six Sigma. Why is
variability good or bad?
21. Why is maintaining the ?status quo? not an acceptable business practice?
22. List and describe five differences between Management and Leadership.
23. What is the purpose of a Pareto Chart and which type of data is presented in
24. What is the purpose of a Histogram and which type of data is presented in
25. What are the steps in preparing a DFMEA and for what purpose is this tool
Page 2 of 2
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more