All information is to be found in attached document. Each question must be 150 words minimum! Must be double spaced using 12 point times new roman font.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Module 5 Assignment
Chapters 15-16 [Required/Graded: 15 Points)
Assignment 5 Instructions:
Students are required to read the textbook Chapters 15-16. Students are required to use Microsoft
Word and save the completed assignment as Word document with a filename that includes the
assignment title, your first initial and last name.
How to earn full points?
This is the writing assignment with essay questions and is worth a total of 15 points. Students are
required to provide substantive responses to each essay question. By substantive responses, it
1. Cover all key elements of each essay question
2. Give enough information about the topic
3. apply the chapter concepts and theories to real-life situations
4. Seek out additional resources to gain a better insight of the topic
5. Bring in examples and experiences to illustrate the point
6. Cite references if necessary
7. Acceptable length: write a minimum of 150 words per essay question
Use one-inch margins
Use 1 12-point Times New Roman font
Use double-line spacing in the document
Cite all sources in APA (American Psychological Association)
How to get and submit Assignment 3?
1. Click on Module 1 Assignment tab under Assessment and Assignment
2. Click Download Assignment questions link on top and save it on your computer
3. Write your responses under each question
4. Save the completed assignment as Microsoft Word document. If instructor cannot open the
document, you might receive a zero (0) on the assignment.
5. Click on the Submit Assignment
6. Click on Text Entry to copy and paste the completed assignment to box
7. Click on the Submit button
Late work policy
See Syllabus or calendar for due dates. Late assignments receive a 10% deduction if assignments
are not posted by 11:59 pm EST on the day they are due.
Chapter 15 (Population and Urbanization) Questions
1. Explain three processes when measuring population change and use examples to illustrate
2. Explain the emergence of cities and the transition to preindustrial and industrial cities.
Include the three preconditions required for the emergence of cities.
Chapter 16 (Collective Behaviors, Social Movements, and Social Change) Questions
3. Contrast the five major types of social movements in terms of the types and extent of change
each seeks to produce.
4. Describe the key assumptions of the resource mobilization theory.
5. As we reach the end of this course, in what ways do you believe that sociological imagination
has helped you see how personal problems are intertwined with the public issues of society of
which we are a part?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more