4 essay question need a 250 word response to each section. Pick one question per section and complete a 250 word response. Questions, directions attached below.thanks
Unformatted Attachment Preview
You will write 4 essays for this exam using citations and each one should be greater than 250 words
long. There are a total of 16 questions in four categories of four questions each. You will choose one
question from each of the four categories.
The long essay would be a traditional essay that is typically 5 paragraphs long. The first paragraph
should introduce the topic and state the student’s position / answer to the question. It should contain
between three-five (3-5) complete sentences, including the thesis statement for the essay. The
second, and third, and fourth paragraphs are the body paragraphs. Each body paragraph should
contain between three-five (3-5) sentences, including the topic sentence (first sentence of the body
paragraph, states a main point that supports the thesis) and at least two-three (2-3) specific
examples per main point. The fifth and final paragraph should begin with a restatement of the thesis.
It should be three-five (3-5) complete sentences, and include a brief summary/conclusion of the
student’s answer to the essay question. It is essential, particularly in the survey courses, for students
to provide cites and footnotes for their work in untimed exams. Citations must adhere to the Chicago
Style format but perfection is not expected. An example of common citations are included on pages
four and five of this edition. These essays should be at least 250 words long.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH THE FORMATTING OF THE TEXT AND CITATIONS AS THEY
WILL NOT COPY/PASTE CORRECTLY. THAT IS OK.
Questions for Section 1
1. Interpret how the war led to major domestic changes in Russia.
2. What impact did the Zimmerman telegram have on the war and why? Did Germany underestimate
the United States resolve and capabilities?
3. Explain Wilsons reluctance to declare war on Germany.
4. Compare and contrast the differing views of Pershing and his fellow Allied commanders.
Questions for Section 2
1. Describe and explain some misconceptions Americans had about European Soldiers.
2. Summarize and assess the role of women at home and abroad.
3. Differentiate the special challenges black units faced in WWI in comparison to white.
4. Interpret how Bakers account confirms or contradicts Kennedys.
Questions for Section 3
1. Analyze whether the Russian Revolution was the determining factor in enabling the German
offensive on the Western Front in 1918.
2. Assess whether or not Baker thought the war was worthwhile from the American perspective.
3. Assess whether the Germans primary problems were internal, or whether they were foiled by the
arrival of the AEF.
4. Summarize how the role of artillery had changed by the end of the war.
Questions for Section 4
1. Describe and explain the impact the war had on American society? What big developments
followed and why?
2. Evaluate whether it is fair to call the Americans rejection of the Versailles Peace Treaty (and
League of Nations) isolationist.
3. Who was the greatest political or military leader of the war and why?
4. What was the greatest technological development of the war and why?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more