1. The first step in the project development process is: A. customer future needs projection B. product idea generation C. technology selection for product development D. technology development for process selection E. product marketing and distribution preparation
2. Which of the following Deming’s point encourages concurrent engineering? A) constantly improve the system B) create constancy of purpose C) institute education and self-improvement D) break down barriers between departments E) adopt a new philosophy
3. A theory that is generated by observation and description is said to have been developed by the process of: A. deduction B. abstraction C. speculation D. induction E. supposition
4. ) Services that we actively seek out and employ of our own accord are referred to as ________ services. A) internal B) voluntary C) do it yourself D) intangible E) personal
5. The elimination of waste results in: A. lower quality B. higher price C. higher productivity D. higher cost E. none of these are true
6. The __________ process involves identifying measures, establishing time frames for future data collection, gathering data, and analyzing data on an ongoing basis to identify performance trends and changes. A. conformance B. baselining C. reengineering D. cost control E. benchmarking
7. A particular customer requirement is associated with a technical requirement, has an importance of 5, a target value of 5, and a sales point value of 2. The absolute weight of this customer requirement is ________. A) 10 B) 20 C) 15 D) 50 E) 7
8. ________ is the term used to characterize the relationship between suppliers and customers when a high degree of linkages and interdependencies exist. A) Value partnering B) Customer co-production C) Supplier-customer interaction D) Supplier linkage E) Supplier alliance
9. ________ reduces the risk of supply interruption A) Constricted sourcing B) Selective sourcing C) Single sourcing D) Generic sourcing E) Dual sourcing
10. What is the first step for supplier development? A) Identify critical suppliers B) Identify key projects C) Define details of agreement D) Identify critical products and services E) Meet with supplier top management
The first step in the project development process is product idea generation.
Which of the following Deming’s point encourages concurrent enginee
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more