1,200 -1,400 words You want to launch a business internationally, and you need to choose 3 countries: 1 in the Middle East, 1 in Asia, and 1 in Latin America.
1. What are some of the components of these cultures that you need to understand from a business standpoint?
2. How are they different in each country?
3. Specifically, what considerations will be necessary to facilitate collaboration across these cultures?
4. Identify supervisory skills appropriate to respond to your considerations.
5. Can you have a U.S. management style in these countries?
6. In support of your answer, show how various issues would influence the success of multicultural teamwork.
7. How are their economic systems classified? Explain why they are classified as such.
8. After studying these countries, explain whether you should or should not move forward with your business plan.
1. Discuss current management practices and principles used in the current global business environment.
2. Summarize the opportunities and risks of doing business in foreign countries.
3. Explain how differences between foreign and domestic environments impact the conduct of business.
4. Describe how global managers are able to influence management decisions despite cultural and language differences.
5. Compare alternative organizational structures for international operations.
6. Discuss strategies organizations can pursue for international market expansion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more